Journeys in Japan Pt2 [cont.]
Continued photos from DisneySEA. Click for captions. Some video to come later!
Overall DisneySEA was a really fun place. Nothing can beat the magic of Disneyland for me, probably because of associated childhood memories, but DisneySEA has a lot of really great stuff that Disneyland doesn’t. Also the 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ride was really well designed. I can easily say it was one of the coolest rides I’ve been on. Basically you sit inside a submarine, which is just a car on a suspended track (think Peter Pan at dland), and there is the allusion of being submerged when a panel full of water/bubbles is put infront of the windows. You’re moved around a sunken area full of things to look at (I love when rides or exhibits have things you can look at and discover, part of the reason why I loved the Ghibli Museum so much), and at certain times you have control of over the submarine’s spotlight. The illusion of being under water is really convincing.
Next - The Studio Ghibli Museum in Mitaka!
- lostandfoundcharms likes this
- ohtheplaces-wewillgo likes this
- derptasticbaby reblogged this from sadato
- thewyldstallyn likes this
- ayamesai likes this
- arus808 likes this
- dddisneyyy reblogged this from tokyodisney
- isabelletails reblogged this from tokyodisney
- megaradcoolguy likes this
- tokyodisney reblogged this from sadato
- moon-halo likes this
- twistedcause likes this
- sadato posted this